Top 10 Reasons to Play Minnewaska Golf Club
The golf season may feel forever away with all this snow, but I assure you it is just around the corner.
I often get asked, "Where is Minnewaska?" Well it is Glenwood, MN and located just 15 minutes south of Alexandria. It's sits overlooking beautiful Lake Minnewaska, one of the largest lakes in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.
Why would anyone want to come to Minnewaska Golf Club?
Here are the top 10 Reasons to Play(in no particular order)
1. The Greens are some of the best in the State.
2. The Original 9 Holes were designed by Tom Vardon, brother of Harry Vardon...yes the guy from "The Greatest Game Ever Played".
3. The Course may have the toughest par 3 under 200 yards, you get to play it early, it's #2.
4. The views overlooking the lake are amazing, the best view is probably on the patio with a cold drink in your hand.
5. Free Range Balls with every membership & paid green fee.
6. Holes 9, 11, & 13 yield a lot of hole in ones, if you need to get the monkey of your back.
7. Affordability. Check our Prices. Not too mention any 16 oz beer or a typical mixed drink is only $4.
8. Our 1st Year Membership - $999 for Unlimited Golf, Cart, & Range
9. The course drains better than any course in the state....that means carts are allowed, all day every day.
10. The Layout is fun....it might not be hosting the US Open, but we are hosting the Minnesota Girls Junior PGA Championship & the Minnesota Senior PGA Championship this year.